Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much

ok,
let's look at our end as compared to others.
how much does a csr make trey?
oh, how much does a dispatcher make?
hmmmmm.not a lot to say on that huh?but aren't they part of the industry? just because a company TURNS billions does not mean they profit billions.
and there lies the misconception. you believe that this multi billion dollar industry is actualy profiting that?
if so, you might want to get a coarse in business.
and what about those csr's and dispatchers?didn't they play some part in the billions.yet, i don't see you saying anything about thier wages. in fact, all i see you carring about is your end of the industry.if you care about the industry care about all of it.
you have the impression that the suits are just making off with loads of money and the installers are giving it up.not true.if you look around you'll see that there is a higher increase in management turn.
and check out some of the ads here, aren't they paying higher than the inhouse HSP's and most of the MSP's?
and how about the good installs?isn't that what we are paid to do?are you saying we should be rewarded twice for doing the job we origanaly agree to do for x amount of dollars?how is that fair to a company?
hey, so and so i'll do these installs for this much money and do them correctly but you got to share your profits with me or else your being unfair.oh, and you better not get upset with me if i screw up.
please....give me something better than that.
tell me that this is not the only reason you push for a union.
This is CABL.com posting #157878. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPeA
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message