Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act.

Bottom line if you are not happy with the way the company is treating, what makes you think organizing against the company is going to do you any good? Most companies will tell you or your group if you do not like working here leave, the problem is there is enough people out there to replace you, the company does not have to listen, all unions do is collect dues and then tell you to go on strike when they dont agree with the company. They offer no real benefit to the employee but the illusion you have some control. If the unions were that great the would be growing in members not loosing them which if anyone researches it they will see almost every union is the country as been on a steady decline in members over the past 10 years, if they offered a real benefit to the employees they would be growing not shrinking.

I think the biggest problem is the younger generation of workers think they are owed a paycheck but get mad when the company says you have to work and earn, just showing up does not mean you get paid. they have no work ethic, I have guys that work for me from 19 years of age to 63 years of age and the the ones over 30 can and will work the younger guys into the ground day after day, the younger ones have an excuse for everything.
This is CABL.com posting #152858. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNVC
Posted in reply to: Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act. by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act. vegassatellite 9/21/2005 12:07:00 PM
Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act. Trey9007 9/21/2005 12:03:00 AM