Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act.

Yes you are right. Employees do have the choice to leave if the are not happy. But thats not their only choice. They have the right to organize. If you are going to tell employees their rights, why not tell them all the options they have. I think most workers know that if they dont like their situation, they can leave. How about telling something most dont know. How about letting them know there are ways to have real voice in their workplace. Let me guess, you dont want them to know that.

But again the Free Choiice is Act is not about all this. Its just trying to give workers an enviroment free of intimidation to vote in. I think most of the "suits" dont like this bill because they know most employees will probably do as the polls say, and vote union in if intimidation by companies is eliminated. They have the same information on these polls that the people backing this bill have.
This is CABL.com posting #152828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNU8
Posted in reply to: Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act. by midwest fiber guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Support the Employee Free Choice Act. midwest fiber guy 9/20/2005 8:45:00 PM