Create your free account now! Sign up

Soviet Country was one big Union look at it now

The entire Soviet Country was one big Union, No private individual owned anything the State owned it all that is after they Shot and Killed Millions of people and confiscated there property.

All for the good of Mankind.

Your apparent attempt to put words in my mouth will not work.

I have invested 320,000.00 US dollars in my drilling business from my personal capital I have not drawn a paycheck in 3 years work like a Dog dig faster then a south of the boarder get up earlier then my help and quit long after they have You HAVE no Clue to who I Am or what I have Done.

I have met many a man like you Your Ideas are Poison-filling people with false Ideas spreading misery and pain.

You have no basic understanding of Freedom Learn it Live it Love it or leave it before you destroy it more so then it already has been.

You also have no apparent understand that in this country Democracy is based on the majority vote and that doesn’t always mean a equal moral out come just ask the sheep who standing with 3 wolves when they decided what is for Lunch well I guess you cant the sheep was eaten you see his vote was over ridden by the three wolves vote.

I Suggest you read Friedrich Hayek’s Book (the Road to Serfdom) it should only cost you around ten bucks
Or look him up online (www.hayekcenter.org/friedrichhayek/hayek.html)

You think I do not understand that Some Businesses take advantage! Gees you are wrong again,
Do you have a clue as to how many drilling companies are hard pressed to find good help, finding another job right now is the least of any employee’s problems. Have you checked the Boards they are begging for people. You seem clueless to actual current realties open your eyes.

Personally do not Like Working for Mastec and haven’t for sometime they are slow pay and I need my billable paid on time .
I have know and know many that do work for Mastec and they are currently getting over 15.00 Hour with benefits, Hell I had a guy quit me to go work for them and I was paying him a dollar a foot he made 1,100.00 in less then three days and quit for 15.00 hour and health insurance, I guess he is the kind of guy you need to find I guess you went to the same school look in your year book. His first name is Sammy.

Give up you’ r platitudes the are old tiered and worn out by the truth of history.

I do believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said (Those who give up essential liberty to purchase o little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.)

Steve Harvey
This is CABL.com posting #144479. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLKt
Posted in reply to: Re: Say comrade do you mean Soviet Union by Boardengineer
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no Boardengineer 4/12/2005 12:47:00 PM
Re: Soviet Country this iz usa DZW! 4/9/2005 10:07:00 PM
Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no CLUMSOMETOO 4/8/2005 7:14:00 PM