Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no

I agree with BOTH of your political views.
"read this book or that"
"learn from history what it has always been a standard"
Can we not get past blaming each other and your "wants" -because the guilty party is neither of you.
It's not a pissing war between the workers, but what it does for servitude towards its collective own goal, therefore you are all hosts by speaking.
Mr. Mas Canosa started a good movement of will back in a day when, unilatterally, the country was hoping to make peace through a very cold war, thus given its lobby.
He died and so did his beliefs and practice.
Mas Santos, Mastec, our own debocle between brothers-this is why we fight now.
It is hard to say in unison "we quit" when our pride lays on the line and dinner plates lay on the table. It is a pure example of chaos.
The arguement is like fighting already over crunbs. Mastec will dissappear over "self defeat" of the way everyone has stirred the floor of its foundation, don't think that DTV does not read this page. All of her other HSP's (11 I was last told by a top agent) have not even stirred a whisper of any malintent.
If you want to try reading, try "Atlas Shrugged" it defines poison from men who wrong the right of gathered public.
For what it is worth.
This is CABL.com posting #144522. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLLa
Posted in reply to: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it now by Steve Harvey
There are 2 replies to this message
You sure confuse me Steve Harvey 4/10/2005 7:27:00 AM