Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no

Oh,
I emptied my pocket of Satellite Installer funds-went to Taco Bell and have another 2 cents left for this forum. My last letter needed a closure.

Of all of us that fights, for moral justice, inadequecies of fair pay-to the way things be done properly and the way we have been screwd. ~ We are all putting this on "cyber ink" to speak for only ourselves.
I remember another book, (since that has been the last subect)
"the Prince" by a man named Machievelli.
Mastec is powered its own silence.
"Let us fight it out"-then they can own some other dope, some other day that will work for 35/10. Just because they have thier foot into so many areas and DMA's. "What do they care?" while watching the fireworks.
Most of you don't even realize what an HSP gets paid-I cannot tell-but it is sickenning-the profit margin.

It (the whole 9 yards of injustice) is not worth putting your heart online and letting it be crunched over what you taught yourself to do best.
I hope that DTV realizes that there are just too many middlemen/slut salesmen. I spoke earlier of something called "self defeatism"' and it will never change because of the way it is structured.
I can say this because I am one, a middleman at least, but I was brought up better.
I covered 17 cities in 5 states. BUT (the operative word) I took very little from the staff. They kept all of thier own extra additionals for a job, were allowed to take off at any time. Everyone made money and was free to work for anyone else in junction.
This all went over real well until CC moved thier call center to India amd changed thier ideaology about its subs.

Unions don't particularly make or retain ethics because it cannot write it on paper well unough. Ethics in particular don't drive or make good people for work, when described-ethic itself is self contained.
What is left? we entirely work for ourselves or sign up to always have an open cavity where someone else can sign thier name and your futiure if confortable. Both are our rights by God and nation. Both alternatives also give us the freedom to do "unto others", in return, though a "refund" is hard to get.

This still does not mean a union is correct. Most of us here have an above intelligence average to NOT be a follower. To make a Union would be the same as creating a pollitical "norm" in the industry. Think of it as asking every "ditch digger" in the country to work for a dollar less than minnimim wage just to be promised a career at that pay rate. HMMMM a country of mindless ditchdiggers. That would be something. Under that control-there would be a lot of ditches dug, and everyone from Mr. and Mrs. Joe A. Digger to Diggers inc. would be happy. Is this an evolvement?
No.

It is Marxicism.
Thus defined as a classless society. Tell me I am wrong.

Answer, tell DirecTv, not its ugly step-sister what you want. Don't take no for an answer.

Thanks

This is CABL.com posting #144525. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLLd
Posted in reply to: Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no by johngault
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no Steve Harvey 4/10/2005 8:10:00 AM