Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no

I knew nothing about Machiavelli until moments ago I read excerpts and reviews of the Prince.
The most poignant and dare I say his greatest revelation is as follows “
added a dimension of incisive realism to traditional discourse on the nature of the state which, according to Machiavelli, had far too often focused only upon ideal theoretical conditions rather than upon actual political practice.”

In simpler words basic human reality and human Traits will not allow man made systems to play out as intended or devised, Human input is to dynamic to be confined.

Your Statement:

It is Marxicism.
Thus defined as a classless society. Tell me I am wrong

In relation to Machiavelli’s writtings it proves his point, Pure Marxism is the utopia that can never be attained History proves it.
A Classless Society can never exist Greed-Lust –Power-desires of Centered Conceit are all part of Man
The values offered through Marxism are highly laudable yet never attainable Death murder genocide and two classes emerge those that rule and those who do not.
This is CABL.com posting #144533. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLLl
Posted in reply to: Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no by johngault
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no johngault 4/10/2005 10:50:00 AM