Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no

But sir,
Mr. Harvey, I think that I made you think. Read more Machievelli.
Am I wrong? in my political views about the construct of this business? The non-ethical onslaught speaks for itself, all structured around Mas's wrong. "guilty" Im sorry to say is being 'sucked in' to argue on and upon our livelyhood on pages of web, instead of spending it with your loved ones. This is a freedom we all take with its responsibility of definition/ or lack thereof.
Its Glib to say we are not its companies culture, otherwise we would not be reading this page.
So, you are a critic, I admire that. Have I written ANYTHING that should have been said or spoken?
Yes, I agree with BOTH of you and it is not an oxymoron.
Both of you are equal opposites of the social ladder. I applaud this effort.
Define 'Church and State' for me. Let us see how it follows our opnions and the way we do business.
You are obviously a scholar.
Next book, Persig-"Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance."

Both of your objective views speak and/or surface no promise of 'Quality'. There has been no mention of that. What OF it? I want as many answers defining just that word. Who can prove it? ( I ask this from all of my applicants and alot of them turn away)

While I push this conversation over the edge you should think before you speak.
Let us see where this goes.
This is CABL.com posting #144538. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLLq
Posted in reply to: Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no by Steve Harvey
There is 1 reply to this message
Simple reply John Steve Harvey 4/10/2005 3:29:00 PM