Create your free account now! Sign up

Simple reply John

Life and living in it makes me think, I prefer to read learn and understand Gods value over mans and trust in his judgment of action, I often fall short very short when I trust in self or others for right or wrong value sets I usually end up disappointed.

Man can easily be deceived emotions can be manipulated thoughts can be played like a three card Monty
Hustler.

And we all Have been victims of our own Ignorance one of my favorite verses goes like this,
He who knows naught that he knows naught can never know, He who knows that he knows naught can know.

I spent the better part of 15 years studying economics, politics, Religions, Governments, evolution, Creationism, Junk Science.
I read every point issue from every side that was presented in each area I studied and sad to say that took place many years ago. I am self Taught self Learned.

People are to easily mislead and unfortunately are a lot like lemmings well I choose not to Follow I can find my own cliff and walk off without anyone’s Help.

It matters not what I think or you nor the next guy if our values and opinions do not reflect and follow Gods
After all he is the one who created therefore he is sovereign and it is our place to humble ourselves and follow his rules, easier said then done however, Pride Ego Lust Greed Hunger Etc all blind our hearts and poison our thoughts leading us to justify the un-justable tweo wrong do not make a right.

But emotions of anger- revenge -envy etc. sure pulls mans thoughts to justify to wrongs make it right.

I could and will define Church, Church is the Body of believers who are disciples of Christ,

State has many different application of use and therefore meanings however I assume you mean in as Government.
A government or politically organized society

In as far as your view point of Quality and no promise of from either well,
Under which value does Quality have the greatest need of necessity?
one that base premises offers no freedom of choice and therefore limits value
Or one that must offer quality in order to convince people to but it.

Simple choice as I see it

Steve Harvey
This is CABL.com posting #144558. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLLK
Posted in reply to: Re: Soviet Country was one big Union look at it no by johngault
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Simple reply John theloner1950 4/11/2005 9:30:00 AM
Re: Simple reply John johngault 4/11/2005 6:38:00 AM