Create your free account now! Sign up

Where are all the stories?

I was with a bunch of coworkers havin a few beer after work when one of us brought up something funny that happened to him while doin installs, next thing we knew 3 or 4 hours had passed and all our stomachs hurt from laughing, we all had our own stories most of them being pretty funny.
That was just 6 guys shooting the **** after work.
Then I come to the Cable Bar ...potentially thousands of Dawgs... all those stories stories to be told .
Instead I read thru the same old dribble, by the end I feel like shooting myself in the head.
So in an attempt to draw some of these tales out of you I'll give ya a couple of short ones.
A friend of mine at the top of a 28 ft ladder drilling a hole into the attic. untill his hair got stuck in the drill and ripped all the hair off of one side of his head.... all that and he managed to not fall off the ladder.
Or how about this, about 10 yaers ago the sweep crew I was on was working in the skid row area of town, junkies everywhere, well this one junkie was sitting in the alley with his back against a dumpster and his leggs stretched out into the alley... then this older asian lady pulls into the alley ...freaks out buy all the junkies back there and stomps on the gas pedal. thump thump .thump thump. right over his leggs. all of a sudden this junkie jumps up and starts hopping around screaming MY LEGGS ARE BROKEN..MY LEGGS ARE BROKEN. till one of us informed him that you cant jump around like that with broken leggs. The junkie stopped screaming and sat back down.
C'mon you guys/gals theres got to be more of these out there. and remember the more morbid the better.
(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #141459. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKXL
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Where are all the stories? shetarra 2/16/2005 12:25:00 PM
Re: Where are all the stories? Wolf1 1/30/2005 1:16:00 PM
Re: Where are all the stories? T.F.T. 1/28/2005 7:41:00 PM
Re: Where are all the stories? Wolf1 1/28/2005 5:24:00 PM
Re: Where are all the stories? debi bauer 1/28/2005 4:11:00 PM