Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where are all the stories?

I was doing sweep out in LA and was just about to open this gate to get to the pole, well I here tires screaching and I spun around to see this Z28 hit this girl, well she went off the windshield and about 25' and landed in this puddle face down, well I dropped my belt and ran over to her, she was out cold and rolled her head out of the water into my lap, by this time of course people were running out thier houses to see what had happend, the two kids in the car had got out and were yelling "i'm sorry I didn't see her" Bull s**t they were aiming for her you could see it by the skid marks, I'm sure they didn't mean to hit the girl, I think they were just trying to scare her, anyway by then one of the men that ran over was an intrern and he started checking her out, well she had a compound leg fracture, the bone had come right out through her leg, now here's the kicker, I'll never forget how pale she was and in an instant her eyes popped open, she jumped up knocking both me and the other guy back and starts runnung down the road! We took off after her and grabbed her and laid her down of a lawn, about this time you could here the cops coming and I **** you not, it took both of us to hold this 12-13 year old girl down, pure adrenilalin in action I'll tell ya. Once the medics showed I backed off, gave the cops my story and went back to work, took me a while to shake that one off, Ill never forget the sound of steel hitting flesh.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #141462. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKXO
Posted in reply to: Where are all the stories? by daveahertz
There are 0 replies to this message