Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran

Hello Andy Oglesby, Lets not hide behind screen names. You have this great memory so lets think about this. You called and asked about cutting a piece of cable in that you found. I told you it was up to you but I was not sure you would get paid, I needed to talk to Cox. You took that on yourself. Cox never paid us for that work. How do you expect me to pay you? You knew this going in so here we are 15 months later and now you want to yell about it. You say I told you I would not hit you up for the backcharges. How could this be, the people you are talking about were contractors but did not work directly for me. So I am going to eat your money because you did some other guy a favor....That makes great business sense. Then you ask why I will not call you back....This is business not personal, lets not make it that. Michelle is the controller, she handles the money. You want a check you talk to her. Andy if you really think about this, every time you needed work or help you called me. I have helped you any way I could and will again. This is not personal this is business. If I can't get paid you can't get paid, those are the rules. I don't make them, but I do live by them. One last thing, if I made six figures cutting cable in six months I wouldn't bitch about a couple hundred dollars. Sometimes this is the price of doing business. Sometimes we do things that we can't get paid for to keep the customer happy and to keep our contracts. I will not address this issue in this form again.
This is CABL.com posting #113404. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDFg
Posted in reply to: Time To Pay Craig Moran by sickofcatv
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran sickofcatv 7/30/2003 7:14:00 PM
Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran sickofcatv 7/28/2003 6:28:00 PM
Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran sickofcatv 7/28/2003 6:20:00 PM