Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran

To begin with I don't need to hide my identity from anyone. Secondly you asked me to cut in that cable and I worked for you, I did not ask you if I could go cut in that cable.Third ,you and your wife both say you were looking after me giving me sweet runs, that... my friend is bull****. Had you been a salary employee of GDI and given me those sweet runs,that would have been looking after me .The fact of the matter is that you had a direct interest in giving me those sweet runs, 10 cents a foot verses 5 cents a foot for you if you had given them to anyone else.Now as for the cleanup that I did behind your contractors. I did that for your benefit not mine at your request without charging a dime now that is a friend,and why is it always so important to you to bring up how much I made ,did I not physically do the work to rightfully earn that money or did you just hand it to me on some kind of a platter.Now to respond to your wifes comment about how I could let this money come between our friendship .....I think you two are the ones that need to differentiate between business and friendship....so that being said just shut up and pay up!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #113446. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDFW
Posted in reply to: Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran by cam2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran Chopps 7/29/2003 9:14:00 PM