Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran

Craig you say that Michell is the controller of the money , but out of the 9 months that I was on that job I cannot recall 1 single time that I had to talk to Michell about my check. That does'nt even make since you saying I have to talk to Michell, over the last 15 months I have called you at least 50 times, not once did I talk to Michell, not once did you say that I would have to talk to her. Right up until I talked to you July 11,2003, when you were in a Virginia airport, and you said (I will call you as soon as I get back to Denver and get that figure from you and see what I have in my checking account), that's when everything seems to have changed on your end, all of the sudden now Michell has to handle everything.Well Craig, an outright refusal to pay, all of your silly lies, nor turning your wife loose on me like some kind of a bloodhound will stop the persuit of me getting my money from you . That bull**** about me making 6 figures in 6 months so I should not bitch about a couple of hundred dollars you shorted me, even if I made 10 figures in a month i would not let some crook beat me out of a couple of hundred if I earned it.
This is CABL.com posting #113672. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDJA
Posted in reply to: Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran by cam2
There are 0 replies to this message