Create your free account now! Sign up

Time To Pay Craig Moran

Craig Moran it's time to pay the money you owe.....it has been 15 months since the work was completed.....my guys were paid the week the work was billed, yet i have not received a dime. You say we are friends but you don't even have the balls to call me back, you have to get your wife to call me, as for the 240.00 in backcharges, you said you were going to eat them because i cleaned up behind all of your other **** contracters that by the way , left you. As to your retainage you held on me , I have never seen a contractor not hold retainage the entire time you work on the job , then when you run out of work and have nothing to offer you hold the last check as if it were retainage, and even go so far as to call it retainage. I remember a situation not so long ago that you found yourself in back in North Carolina where they held your last check, boy did you go through the roof about that, you said legally they could'nt do that......hmmm ..... wonder how you did the same thing less than 2 months later to someone you said was your best friend.....I guess when the money is on the table you get to see peoples true colors.
This is CABL.com posting #113278. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDDe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran cam2 7/28/2003 11:40:00 AM
Re: Time To Pay Craig Moran cam2 7/28/2003 11:13:00 AM