Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF TCC (Texas Cable Contactors)!!!!!!

Jim,

I don’t agree that this is your fault, but it says a lot about your character that you are willing to step forward and take responsibility. For that I commend you. You are wasting your talents with TCC.

I’m not supposed to discuss this with you further so this will be my last communication with you if this is not settled now.

First, the 45 days only applies to the $1,000 that you retained for this purpose. TCC has no legal right to withhold any money due for work completed.

There is no defamation of character when telling the truth. I will continue to inform others about my experiences with Tom.

In order to settle this out of court I am only asking for the following:

TCC provides explanations on every chargeback with accompanying supporting paperwork from charter. Not just copies of work orders with half the address and phone number cut off and no explanation or an illegible one.

TCC provides copies of every original daily turned in to you during the last 3 weeks of operation. Tom changed the system preventing me from proofing the work orders and producing the computer generated dailies and in turn he promised a DAILY reckoning of invoicing. It’s been over a MONTH since I last received a copy of an original work order back from TCC.

TCC pays Kim now. QC’s were a total separate agreement and were paid for separately. I covered her pay for TCC for weeks while listening to promise after promise that it would be corrected. It’s TCC’s turn to step up.

TCC pays us on all jobs corrected by Jim and Emmitt now. We cleaned up after your departing subs for TCC and covered TCC’s butts. This too was totally separate.

TCC provides verifiable evidence of the price Charter is charging you for boxes.

IF TCC does these things including paying the above mentioned debts to Kim, Emmitt, and Jim and pays me any balance by WEDNESDAY I will investigate TCC's claims and settle based on my findings. I expect full payment this WEDNESDAY for work completed outside of any legitimate and verifiable charge backs that have complete supporting paperwork. If not, I will continue to pursue this in court. This is NOT an offer to settle for the others involved.

As far as who should have controlled the boxes, TCC controlled the warehouse and all of the paperwork. TCC made the rules. If TCC continued to supply equipment to any sub or independent in violation of TCC’s own rules, that’s TCC’s problem. I will not pay for boxes that were issued to a tech after a tech was already missing boxes. I had no control over what TCC issued and to whom. Your warehouse was in total control and should NOT have issued that equipment.

Brian
onetec
This is CABL.com posting #63294. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqC2
Posted in reply to: Re: BEWARE OF TCC (Texas Cable Contactors)!!!!!! by jimwithtx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: BEWARE OF TCC (Texas Cable Contactors)!!!!!! stingray66 3/7/2002 7:23:00 PM