Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF TCC (Texas Cable Contactors)!!!!!!

Okay,
I've stood by and watched the strings of posts going back and forth, and this is getting old fast. Brian, if you are going to sue, sue. Enough with the prophetical "The day of reckoning is at hand". Enough with posting emails that we send back and forth. Enough with the defemation of Character. What you have failed to realize is that Texas never said at any given time "WE WON'T PAY YOU". You know as well as anyone the prime has 45 days from the point of dismissal to QC, and validate any boxes missing. Pending everything is good, we cut a check. It hasn't been 45 days, and Tim is still doing the cleanup work on your boxes, orders, and paperwork. The only thing is, he doesn't know who to give all the info to without being slammed himself on the cable bar. I will be the first to say, the St. Louis operation was a flop. I will also be the first to say that I take full responsibility for the screw ups because it was my site. I should have kept better control of your boxes, but I thought you being the business man you were, had control of it. I should have gotten you what you needed when you needed it, but I didn't. So, in essence, your quarrel is with me. So, here's what i'll do. I have tim gathering every ounce of paperwork that you guys have ever done. I will be back in St. Louis Tuesday. I want to personnaly assist you in getting all your information together, so we can put an end to this. Your quarrel is with me, not Texas Cable. So, let me fix it. If you give me the opportunity to right this wrong, i'll give you my guarantee you WILL BE PAID, one businessman to another. As for the discconnects in Jeffco, all I have to do is get copies. I've already made contact with the prime in Jeffco to get these. As for the website, remember switching to DSL when we moved. DSL didn't give us a public I.P., which is why we can't load the website onto our server. I'm contacting scott (our Network ADMIN), and southwestern bell tomorrow morning to insure we get this activated. Please understand, our main focus has been on getting new work, due to the shafting we took by our prime in St. Louis. I guess in the transfer, I lost sight of taking care of everything left behind. Give me a call on my cell if this works for you.

Jim Boles / Director of Operations / Texas Cable Contractors

> Just one more of many screwed by Texas Cable Clowns. The rekoning is coming. Stand by.
>
> Keep those emails coming, we will have our day.
This is CABL.com posting #63284. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqCS
Posted in reply to: Re: BEWARE OF TCC (Texas Cable Contactors)!!!!!! by onetec
There is 1 reply to this message