Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Mark A. Pickrell "retired" from the CATV "Contracting" industry!!!!

Mark,
I had to clean up your mess in Little Rock, and yes you are an idiot!!!!Best advice I could give you is do do unto others as you would have them do to you. When you are in a position of authority you don't have to act like a dictator. You caused alot of people alot of hardship and cost them alot of money because of your arrogance,and mostly your complete lack of understanding of how a cable system works. After seeing your books and having to re-do everything that you did I can say I wouldn't hire you to sweep my porch.....much less my network!!!I hope you don't return to this field because you don't have the temperament or the technical expertise for it.

Nick Thomas

>I just thought I would let "ALL" my wonderful "FANS" & "Supporters" know that I have retired from the CATV "Contracting" industry! I am going into a field where the "Brotherhood Family" does not stab eachother in the back! Where true "friendship" means something! Where you don't have to look over your shoulder every minute wondering if your "Cable buddy" is fixing to steal your work!
>Oh, don't worry I will still be monitoring the goings on here at the cabl bar.....so those of you that are having FUN bashing me, slandering me and making fun of me may continue to "Feel Happy" that I will continue to see it and maybe even respond so you won't feel lonely! LOL
>Have a great one!
This is CABL.com posting #48153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmGP
There are 2 replies to this message