Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Mark A. Pickrell "retired" from the CATV "Contracting" industry!!!!

Nick Thomas, for one thing I "Welcome" you to stop by to "follow thru" with your worthless threat! Please feel free to call me "ANYTIME" to schedule an appointment as I have a long line of you cyberNIJA tough guys "stopping by"!!! LOL Oh my I'm "shiverin"!!!! LOL After 25 years in this business your right Nick I don't know what I'm doing! LOL
And if you were so good at Daniel's why did you leave? The money was great! Oh, that's right, they paid you MUCH lower than they did me! LOL You know why? Because I'm WORTH MUCH more than a dirtBag as yourself!
You see I had people keeping an eye on you while you worked! In Fact you call one of them to get help! He wouldn't help you! In fact, I know that the Nodes you were involved in are having problems on the return this VERY moment and someone has to fix those problems! The ONLY person on the Little Rock project that knew what they where doing was ICT Vern and myself!!!! We were the ONLY ones that wanted to do it the RIGHT way, instead of the "Quick get the money & run" way as you did!!!!!!!!!
If you would like to discuss this more NIJA Turtle please feel free to call or stop by!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting............................

Mark A. Pickrell
(501)330-1962

>
This is CABL.com posting #48225. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmHZ
There is 1 reply to this message