Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Mark A. Pickrell "retired" from the CATV "Contracting" industry!!!!

Mark,
Yes, I no longer work for Daniels, But unlike you I was not fired, The project was over and I found a new position with another company. The only thing that is sure is that you are an incompentent moron and your incompetence cost alot of good contractors a considerable amount of money. I rehired most of the contractors that you fired and they all told me the same thing..........You were a fucking dipshit........I believe them because we were able to pass 23 nodes in 2 months ......some of these nodes were 25 to 37 miles ...... and you passed 2 in 9 months. All these guys needed is leadership ......somthing that you could never give or understand. Please be careful about your threats because I know where you live.......It would be a day trip for me to come to your house and pluck your eyes out and skull fuck you........I know of several people that would love to join me......I follow thru!!!!!!!!!!!
\
Nick Thomas

>Nick, Thomas,
>My understanding of your position at Daniel Utility Constuction Inc. was that you no longer work for them and your "opinion" about my work is "Nill"!
>But, I would LOVE to see the proof of your accusation! I have all my documentation all everything I "personally" did there!
>Which was only two Nodes and they were Certified with ComCast Field Tech. verification!
>Your now involved in a "legal matter"!
>I do not know you or your work personally! But, I will know shortly!
>Please feel free to give me a call anytime to discuss this, "If your MAN enough"! Maybe we can get together and "Chat"!
>(501)330-1962 Office
>
This is CABL.com posting #48216. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmHQ
There are 0 replies to this message