Create your free account now! Sign up

Company did not honor contract Worcester MA

So I did some work for about 6 weeks for some bum contractor doing Charter digital upgrade project. Contract said paid 3rd friday and every friday there after and of course there was a retainage of 10% up to $1000.00. First pay ended up about 5 weeks out, nothing but lies and B.S. but at that point was already into it for $ so accepted it.  Never not one time was I paid on time and usually with errors. My last check due about a month ago never was deposited...there payroll person refuses to return my calls and emails. Retainer is due back in about 30 days now and that looks like its not happening.

So my question if anyone knows, can I place leins on the Charter customers homes I have not been paid for? And because this joke of a company violated the contract by not performig as outlined, would I be due my retainage back before the 90 days since essentially the contract was void?

How does a company like Charter or I should say Tri-Wire give contracts to wanna be companies without checking liquid assets to make sure they can pay the people doing the work...this is what makes cable such a joke. TRIWIRE STOP GIVING CONTRACTS TO BROKE-ASS -JOKERS THAT CANNOT PAY!!! TRIWIRE WORCESTER MA. Will be going to see my lawyer on Tuesday for advice but just wanted to see if anyone gone throught his recently...Thanks All
This is CABL.com posting #365373. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHdh
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Company did not honor contract Worcester MA MicroMan 1/22/2015 10:58:07 PM
Re: Company did not honor contract Worcester MA EshoreJoe 1/18/2015 8:31:55 AM
Re: Company did not honor contract Worcester MA webber560 1/17/2015 9:49:54 PM
Re: Company did not honor contract Worcester MA franklinservices 1/17/2015 1:27:38 PM