Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Liability issue Taking a poll.This should be f

Yeah I see that.  But i can see being pushed into making a mistake too.  Even though I'm not sure that is what happened.  
This could be another thread I'm a splicer and I still hate cutting the tails.  But they did have some tails. just not all of them had been cut over.  I think they someone may have been a little overzealous.  I think a bad move until all cables were cut over.  I'm still in awe that they would still have started so early, no prints etc.  Its not uncommon for me to wait until evrything is cleared before I wack a tail. I have seen new fiber that that didnt come up.  Had one last week as a matter of fact.  And once I had to put a cable back in and resplice it.   I had removed it from the enclosure and set it out of the trailer and all had to plug it back in and resplice the 60.  I was told years ago to always leave yourself a out when you can.  Even with our NOC problems coming in 12 hours later isn't uncommon on large cutovers.
This is CABL.com posting #364321. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGWj
Posted in reply to: Re: Liability issue Taking a poll.This should be f by webber560
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Liability issue Taking a poll.This should be f webber560 10/27/2014 4:49:03 AM