Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena

"Bush did not seek a declaration of war, nor did any democrat ( or republican for that matter) sign off on it."

Are you truly that ignorant? 
The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1] Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.
  • 58% of Democratic senators (29 of 50) voted for the resolution. Those voting for the resolution are:
Sens. Lincoln (D-AR), Feinstein (D-CA), Dodd (D-CT), Lieberman (D-CT), Biden (D-DE), Carper (D-DE), Nelson (D-FL), Cleland (D-GA), Miller (D-GA), Bayh (D-IN), Harkin (D-IA), Breaux (D-LA), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Kerry (D-MA),Carnahan (D-MO), Baucus (D-MT), Nelson (D-NE), Reid (D-NV), Torricelli (D-NJ), Clinton (D-NY), Schumer (D-NY), Edwards (D-NC), Dorgan (D-ND), Hollings (D-SC), Daschle (D-SD), Johnson (D-SD), Cantwell (D-WA), Rockefeller (D-WV), and Kohl (D-WI).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Yes I stand by my statement about the VA. Being a Vet I've dealt with them myself on several occasions and if will never use them again. As far as the guy I was talking about there were several fund raisers held for him and he ended up going to the private sector to get his knee. The VA reneged on it's obligation to someone that they are supposed to take care of. He lived up to his end and the government turned its back on him and others.

Obamacare is just another government finger into the personal lives of Americans. 
I know you don't see it that way but I expect nothing less from someone who bought into the last 11 years of Bush Bashing from the left and is totally in denial that Bush got both Democrats and Republicans to sign off on going to war.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #363991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGQZ
Posted in reply to: Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena by Trey9007
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena Trey9007 10/6/2014 9:36:41 AM
Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena Trey9007 10/6/2014 7:56:53 AM
Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena Toast 10/6/2014 7:32:21 AM
Re: More Insurers Join Obamacare Arena dfwdtv 10/6/2014 7:30:00 AM