Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DIRECTV And DISH.....When will enough be enoug

The Industry has really taken a nose dive with Free Installation*       The problem is they keep taking back and asking you to do more with a smile.      Eventually there will be a breaking point.   The whole metrix scheme is total BS.   I stopped working for HSPs altogether because of all the mysterious and bs chargebacks.     Dish Networks' whole CSAT scoring system is a joke.   They want every tech to TELL every customer to GIVE a 10 on every score .  Now how is that an accurate was to measure the real satisfaction the customer has after an install is done.???  I defeats the purpose when you are telling them to give you a 10 out 10.  Incidentally,  a fail is anything less than a 10.    Total crapola.   If you do have a failed CSAT the HSP likes to threaten you by taking away work , LOL.   I also love the part about covering every weekend and holiday as well.     If I wanted to work for you in that manner I would've filled out an application.    The whole point of contracting is to set your own schedule.      The only way I see to make money in this business is to attach yourself to a solid retailer that has good rates.    Too many entities are taking their piece of the pie when you subcontract and the rates offered are laughable to support yourself.    I've seen some as low as 60/10.    How can you make a living on that garbage?

JOE
This is CABL.com posting #352813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDWH
Posted in reply to: DIRECTV And DISH.....When will enough be enough?! by DigiCommSystems
There is 1 reply to this message