Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone See the problem with this job post?

Reality I don't have a problem with this posting.  Most contractors are treated like
employees anyway.  But in reality I dont mind someone taken a look at my background.
I think its a good thing. 

If you are working in customers homes or around businesses and your background
shows theft... Then your taken a risk.  If its for a stupid MV violation that went on criminal
record example excessive speed... Whocares?  But the background will tell the difference.
The only thing you would have to worry about with the excessive speed is if that persons breaks go out and car flys into the customer's living room.

The point is The check isnt bad.  It's the person doing the checks.  That depends on
how fair they wanna be.  For example I had to go through a
Federal Employment Background Check to work on government properties.
Asked me a whole bunch of stupid questions and they still had to call me and double check stuff.

I don't think I would ever wanna do one of those again.  especially the part of 10 years of addresses and people not living with you...  Like who did I know who knew me at my address 10 years ago that remembers me living there?

If your climbing poles stringing cables across I could care less if you got 10 felonies... But then again I don't know anything about pole climbing.
This is CABL.com posting #345114. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBWw
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone See the problem with this job post? by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anyone See the problem with this job post? uknowme2 6/21/2012 3:14:37 PM