Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illeagel Aliens

Hey good where do you get your info. Brother I can tell you 100% that info  who ever gave it to you is wrong.
I have done work for every 5 star hotel and below across this country and I can asure you thats not true that is just a white face lie.
Hell my daughter in law is as illeagel as they come and so are all of her friends and they work for the Wiston. I have been to just as many resorts and it is the same when it comes to the maids. maybe some of the front desk or upper mangement you know the ones that are 5 shades lighter than the maids they might help those people go to school and so on and give them a place to live hell they might even give them a Sports car and pent house but that is for the light skin.
Now she has taxs taken out of her check every week as dose her friends when will she be able to collect something back.
hey Paul you are right 100% they do not pay the irs the money they hold back so my question still stands why arn't these super rich fucks going to jail. they always talk about illeagel taking and taking and yet these are the people who are stealing from the country WHY ARN"T THEY IN JAIL
Buy the way Pres Obama is going to kick the shit out of you right wing pussys
This is CABL.com posting #343278. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBsU
Posted in reply to: Re: illeagel Aliens by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: illeagel Aliens cableguy0895 5/6/2012 3:13:49 PM
Re: illeagel Aliens goodsky 5/6/2012 2:31:51 PM