Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illeagel Aliens

I get my info from the horses mouth. Do you really think that a 5 star hotel chain is stupid enough to hire anyone without covering their ass? The Hyatt Hotels have been doing it for years. The one in Lake Tahoe brings in people from Western Europe and provides all the things I mentioned inorder to legally give them a better life. Other major Hotels do the same thing. Let me ask you. How do you know they don't have papers? Do you check all maids? Where did you get your information? From sight only? If you need more prof just check out one of the many non profit foundations like the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation. Now don't get your liberal panties in a bunch because I agree there are way to many illegal immigrants here thanks to you liberals, but I know for a fact that major 5 star hotel chains require a sponsership for their immigrant employees. Your whole liberal spin on a problem that you caused is nothing more than a bold faced lie attacking big buisness. Nice try. Who will you attack next?
PS. I'm wondering how your daughter in law can be an illegal unless your son is, and if your son is that probablly means you are. Please explain or show us your papers. This can't be another of your lies could it?
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #343279. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBsV
Posted in reply to: Re: illeagel Aliens by lashdawg
There are 0 replies to this message