Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tow truck business???

I don't know where you are at, But the HOOK Guys Don't give a rats ass what kind of damage they do when it comes to a illegal tow,
I have seen them back up to a car parked bumper to bumper and stick the rear hoist out and pick the car up like a fork lift and move it out of the spot and don't care if it is front or rear wheel drive, then drag it down the road with the alarm blaring, tires rolling or tires smoking.

When I was in the Florida Keys I had a guy park on my property with a F350 and a 35ft Boat and the tow guy had the truck on his roll back and the boat on his lift ball in less then 2 minutes and it cost the owner $450.00 Cash on the spot to get his stuff back, If it would have made it to the tow yard it would have been at least a grand.

The same company also removed illegally docked boats and they would send a boat to remove the other boat from your dock and tow it to their dock and that was $1800 to $2000 to retrieve your boat.

Now here in Las Vegas you better hope you won the lottery, because there are Mercedes and BMW's setting in the impound lots getting ready to be sold at the 30 day auction by the tow companies, and the tow companies Brother or Father has placed a sealed bid on them that own a used car lot on the Strip.

So there is great money in the Towing Business
This is CABL.com posting #341733. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbA3Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Tow truck business??? by whocares1984
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tow truck business??? AUDITOR 4/2/2012 1:33:21 PM