Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: religion

Gary, The Koran was written about 500 to 600 years after Christ died, so it couldn't record anything Christ did it could only repeat what had been said or written previously on the subject.

Your quote of " Problem is, when one WANTS to discredit something that goes against what they believe in, they will say or do anything to justify what they feel." works both ways when people want to defend something they believe in they will say or do anything to justify what they feel also.

I am not bashing you or your faith in fact I have said more than once here on the bar that I admire you and the others for sticking to it and defending it.

But I do question the how accurate the bible is after being rewritten so many times over the years and that there may have been different books left out of the current version to make it more supportive of the Christian religion.

Christianity may be the largest religion on the planet but being the biggest doesn't automaticity make it right. The Hindu  religion had it written books some 4000 years before Jesus...How do we know god didn't speak to them first? After they are number three on the religious chart coming in right after Islam...now that's a scarey thought.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #327785. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxq1
Posted in reply to: Re: religion by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: religion Gary Vest 5/22/2011 3:36:16 PM
Re: religion TheRobMan 5/22/2011 9:47:04 AM