Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Positive Influence

I NEVER claimed to have full understanding of the Bible, and told you that before.
I also told you that I CAN explain EVERYTHING that I have said about the Bible.
OK, I thank you.  You DID tell me what it is that you believe and also posted the Catholic version of the Apostles Creed.  So you did show me something that "backs up" your belief. 
(That does not mean that I FULLY agree with it)
I give you credit for that.
If you do truly belive in Jesus Christ and are truly seeking the truth than the Holy Spirit will revile the truth to you.
The Bible says:

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

By the way, we ALL lack wisdom.  If you think that you are an exception, than you, in fact, ARE a fool.

I may not agree with your beliefs, however go back and read ALL of my postings and show me just one time when I told you that what you said was Bull S**t as you have said about Gary and myself.
I have simply quoted scriptures that disagrees with what you are saying.

And one more thing.  Although I have not read ALL of Gary's postings, I am quite sure he NEVER said anything like what you posted and I most certainly didn't either:
Give X amount of dollars and be saved! Ensure your place in the heavenly kingdom for only 39.99 a month! We accept credit cards!
The only religion that I have ever heardof that said that was the Catholics. 

http://www.mycatholictradition.com/apologetics-indulgences.html

With God all things are possible
This is CABL.com posting #323441. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwiX
Posted in reply to: Re: A Positive Influence by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Positive Influence Splicer Life 4me 3/19/2011 10:28:09 PM