Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Positive Influence

Sure as fuck hope you meant 'REVEAL' and NOT "REVILE" - Criticize in an abusive or angrily insulting manner.

Jesus H Christ Rob. Did you even fucking BOTHER to READ what I wrote? Now YOU also have balls to call me a fool?!

I am not going to constantly repeat myself Rob seeing as how you haven't even read everything yet you feel the need to comment on everything. Go back and read, you seem to be able to comprehend the complexities of your "proof" of scriptures, then reading AND understanding my posts should be a cakewalk for you. Show me once where I said EITHER you or Gary said that to save my soul I needed to send in 39.99.

Is it the super moon tonight that has idiots all over the internet spouting and throwing accusations based on NOT being able to comprehend written words? Or is everyone so lax in how the internet provides anonnymity that they just don't give a fuck anymore and say what they wouldn't have the fucking balls to say to someones face?

Rob, do not respond any further until you understand simple written words or even what you are posting please. You do nothing to further your cause. For you to even ASSume that I would try to change your fucked up beliefs, is beyond messed up. You contradict yourselves so poorly then try to weasel out with another scripture that just fucks you over even more. First you have a vengeful God, but then you post:

"God, who gives generously to all without finding fault"

I am thru with you untill you actually have a clue (and as proof I offer the first line of this reply), even a slight clue as to what you are defending. You may be convincing yourself, but you sure as hell aren't convincing anyone else here. Oh yea, since you are the all righteous one, this is for you...

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323442. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwiY
Posted in reply to: Re: A Positive Influence by TheRobMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: A Positive Influence TheRobMan 3/20/2011 8:48:21 AM
Re: A Positive Influence mrwhomper 3/19/2011 10:39:08 PM