Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just Remember

So, what it boils down to is you have a problem with accepting the Bible as being the inspired Word of God, because if you took the time to read John 3:3-8, you would have seen that is exactly what Jesus spoke of. Denying the Bible as God's Word usually boils down to a heart problem, not a head problem. Anyone I have ever asked to show me the evidence they have that supports the translation problem, I get no valid educated response. Maybe your the one who can open my eyes. Exactly where are the contradiction or errors you speak of in the translation from Hebrew, Aramic, or Greek? I have taken the time to actually research that out and that is what gives me the confidence that what I am reading is VERY accurate. Accurate enough that I wouldn't refute it and deny what it has to say. That is why I say the best thing to do is prayerfully read it and ask God to lead, guide, and direct you to what Truth is and the wisdom and understanding needed to apply it to life. All I know is it is WAY too important to just casually consider and go on without feeling confident that you have exhausted all efforts to discover the Truth, because if what I am saying is accurate, being lost will have an eternity of consequences I wouldn't want to experience. If what I am saying is wrong, then it won't matter because I'll be dead, but at least I'll have lived with a peace and hope that made my life worth living. My eternity doesn't depend on whether you accept or reject what God's Word has to say, but I do care enough to try and share what I have come to know that others may find it as well. Nothing I say is going to change what you believe, but it just may steer you to the One who will.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #323057. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwcL
Posted in reply to: Re: Just Remember by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just Remember Splicer Life 4me 3/13/2011 9:28:47 AM