Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just Remember

Gary, you can have all the confidence in the world and still be incredibly wrong. The truth shall be known on judgement day and not before. You should know this if you really did all the extensive research that you claim. Priests, Rabbis, Preachers all know this and you can be confident in this, they have studied and researched a hell of alot more than you ever could. I come from an excessively religious background and teachings and Gary, I have studied and been schooled in this for 40+ years, alot longer than the short few years you have been 'saved'.

You also should know that the bible is an interpretation but you keep preaching the same thing stating it all as fact when the smartest theologians around will tell you what I am telling you. Sure, you can find all the info on something you want, but just as equally the opposite info can also be found. Google is your friend however there is ALOT more than just some search engines can turn up. Now how all this equates to your interpretation that I am rejecting the bible (which I actually do in parts) is beyond the scope of reason in my opinion. The bible (last time I will repeat this redundant statement) is to be interpreted, NOT to be taken literally. My interpretation has given me my strength and fortiutude to have gotten this far along in my life and most I know in the religious sect.

You can spout all the scripture you want it doesn't change that fact. As I said earlier, I am happy you found your way. The rewritten/translated and added to bible can never be known its original intent as it has changed too many times to suit anothers (Satan?) agenda and therefore cannot be explained. I am as confident in my beliefs as you think you are in yours. The only steering you are doing is yourself. Don't try to take any sort of credit for my beliefs if I were to start believing like you as it would have nothing to do with what you say but rather what I feel.

If you truly believed what you claim then you would know you are to pray in private and not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. You should not be praying for the sake of letting others know so you feel good about yourself, which is what is happening here.

Finally, you should know that the statement that "unless man is 'born again' that man will never see the Kingdom of God" is bullshit and is nothing short of an ultimatum. And God does not give ultimatums since the seven deadly plagues that, when over, promised to never do again. According to you, your God is vengeful, and for that I feel eternally sorry for you because God is all good, caring and forgiving.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323068. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwcW
Posted in reply to: Re: Just Remember by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Just Remember Gary Vest 3/13/2011 5:18:17 PM
Re: Just Remember Gary Vest 3/13/2011 4:43:48 PM