Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS

I tell you what, my work is never subpar. How dare you! Until you know the facts you should shut up. I said I could prove everything I said. I have testimony by Mr. Moton lying about the job. Even Tom McMillen testified that we did a bang up job. Have you ever heard of the term "piercing the corporate veil", well my friend, lots of companies out there us other companies to shield them from legal liability, by UCS fronting you your payroll they in fact are you making you a third party payroll company. Don't believe me call the IRS and ask them. I already got an SS-8 determination on a company that did the same thing, unfortunately for you, the IRS takes the stance, that if you make payroll for a company, in the position of a payroll company, then  the payroll company is liable for Federal unemployment, state unemployent, SS, Fica and Federal taxes. Perhaps you should consult a tax attorney. To let you know, Moton testified under oath that we performed jobs that we should not be paid for, however, because the sale was made, his company was paid. I call that free labor. Once again, I let you know, be wary, you've been warned,
This is CABL.com posting #320861. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvDl
Posted in reply to: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS by hid1baby
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS hid1baby 1/28/2011 12:43:13 AM
Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS lead techs 1/28/2011 12:29:19 AM