Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS

First off ... I never said "YOUR" work was subpar ... Secondly ... don't tell me to shut up. You twisted my words when I said "They have also issued early invoice payments to help cover our payroll in the beginning." ... Thus making me think you can not understand what you are reading. "Issued early invoice payments" ... I invoiced UCS ... they paid it early ... Hence, not fronting. That would be : Giving money or products, up front, on the understanding that you will pay them within a given period. The work was performed ... invoice submitted ... payment made early. UCS does not front payroll to a subcontractor.  But if you think about it ... All Primes "FRONT" money by proxy ... waiting to get paid by the MSO ...

What was the reason that you shouldn't be paid for your work? Was it UCS shouldn't pay you because they already paid IMT ? Because I know McMillen owes a lot of people money. And as far as Form SS-8 ... that is to determine if you are Independent Contractor or Employee ... If it were sales oriented ... then you will most likely be classified as Independent Contractor. What are you trying to prove with the SS-8 ? 
This is CABL.com posting #320864. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvDo
Posted in reply to: Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS by lead techs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS lead techs 1/28/2011 1:02:49 AM