Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

I hear you cbleman1....But heres the issue, from what ive scene and heard and been witness to, that company has deep ties with them which makes me think like Knight and Brighthouse are partners. But hey thats what you get I guess. As for the two years, its up to 3 years. Since Knight knew about his and kept operating this way after a guy Derek Temple was killed on a job. The judge said "HE WAS A EMPLOYEE" not a contractor, but knight still kept moving on like nothing happened, but they did change the word supervisor to lead. Changed all of our forms we fill out and drilled us Lead Lead LEad, never say supervisr. But nothing changed work wise. So I think its going to be 3 years back. Plus if it goes to trial. Its DOUBLE damages, plus expen, plus damages. So the millions could be reachable even with the people we have now. But hey he did offer me 500.00 bucs to settle. A good faith estimate is considered by the court on hours worked. We know you have to show up everyday before 7:15amWe know you have to do your gobacks till 5pm and have your radio on till 8 for supervisors. So whats this say for estimated hours worked. Let me do some numbers. 2400 was my supervisor pay every two weeks, this didnt include production. These were the best times for Techs and Supervisors for large checks, techs always made 2000 to 2500 a payperiod1200 a week = 78hrs a week = 15.38 paid an hour, Not badNow ive been paid for those 38 hours above 40 a week so whats half of 15.38 = 7.697.69 x 38 hours = 292.22 x 52 = 15195.44 per year x 2 years = 30390.88 The more you made or less per week highers or lowers this amount. This is a quick ruff estimate not meant to reflect the facts. Most 10k to 18k a year in overtime owed per tech. By my figuresThats just two years straight overtime, no damages, no reminburshment for expensives "gas, chargebacks, uniforms, radio"Now lets go for double damages - 60k now lets for got 3 years upto 100k per each person. Since techs worked just aslong as supervisors in safe to say its going to be around the same amount.10 guys would peak a million. 20 guys 2 million, 30 guys, 3 million, 40 guys 4 million. Now heres a good thing to remember. Attorney fees do not come from our award, they are awarded above the judges order. We want this to go all the way. This will send a message to every other company who operates this way.Heres the thing it can go back from the file date Nov 09 to Nov 06. I was a sup for two of those. 6 am till 8pm six days a week. So add the numbers up on that on. Ive been advised to chill out on here and only state facts or my opinion. He tried to shut me up by having his friend throw the book at me. That backfired. He tired having me fired form a contractor, that backfired, he tired getting the suit dismissed, that back fired big time, he tired by turning me into the irs, that backfired, he tired to get Child services, that backfired, When the VP Charles tells my Girlfriend hed like to take me and someone else out hunting and put a bulllit in me. I take that serious. Tell her hell pay for her to move out and a job for if she comes in and signs a piece of paper. That backfired. But still could happen "women are crazy sometimes". So anyone that joins look back and think. Didnt you work till dawn till dusk everyday, have supervisors demand you go back to n/a's at 5pm, work i attics at 9pm everyknight. Dig drops in the dark or face chargebacks. You the guys Knight doesnt want, because your the used and abused ones. Ive been getting alot of emails asking about the suit. New guys mainly, been working there less than few years. Man nothing has changed. Read http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/florida/flmdce/8:2009cv01985/232277/103/
This is CABL.com posting #315576. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuf6
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by cbleman1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Knight Enterprises Every location GatesAudio 10/16/2010 2:43:49 PM