Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

I look so forward to these scum bags paying for what they have done. F.Y.I. I jumped on ship some months ago and never thought nothing of it when I received a letter from the IRS. This tells me Knight has already turned me in and I'm ready for war. I worked for Knight from 2006-2009, I was a triple play tech and was required to stay in the field until 8pm. I have all all my yellows from paper work and all and all my check stubs with the money they took and added. The funny thing is I only glanced at all the deduction pages and just for 2008-2009 must be 10,000. This includes back charges, Late Fees, lost equipment, tech to tech.... I can go on and on. IRS don't scare me, It Is What It Is and they will get their money. But considering all the special jobs I have done for knight and the records I keep. I see myself getting a lot of money that is due. And for those that think were trying to get free money you have it all wrong. There are going to be those that want free money, that's the American way nothing we can do to change it. But speaking for myself, I quit because of all the bull shit we had to endure and was just over it. Plus I wanted to make the move in to Home Theater. I've been doing great and I'm not relying on a dime from Knight but if we win then Hoo-rah. You guys that are still in the business as installers for these companies need to wake up and realize that the money is gone. And I'm talking to those who used to make $5,000, $4,800,$3,500 pay checks every two weeks. And if you can still make that then your a 2 man team working your ass off. Go better your education and get a Low Voltage license and then you will truly set your self free. You will have access to lots of jobs and make much more money.
Do it right the 1st time, Spend less time the 2nd time.
This is CABL.com posting #315591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbugl
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by digitalphonemike
There are 0 replies to this message