Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

What amazes me is that Brighthouse is not trying to distance themslves from this mess and continues to use Knight. Knight is in real trouble and with the fines and penalties they are facing they could be shut down. From what I have read on this board there is no way they will win this suit as they will be hit not only with misclassification and back taxes but OT and minimum wage issues to boot.We are talking millions of dollars in fines , penalties and back wages they will have to pay. I would suggest that any of you who worked there start compiling any old records you have of hours worked as you will be entitled to OT. That is DOL issue and seperate from IRS issues they face.You should also have all your records of deductions they did from your paycheck for chargebacks, tools and anything else. If you are classified as an employee you will be entitled to this money back as well. The statue of limitations on OT is usually 2 years. If they did not track hours thats a another can of worms. With as much work they did and as many subs they misclassified its hard to believe they wont go bankrupt. This should open up the market for someone else to come in and do it correctly.
This is CABL.com posting #315544. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbufA
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Knight Enterprises Every location digitalphonemike 10/16/2010 11:27:08 AM