Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

Double edged... More like triple... I had to give sworn statements to the IRS. I told them I havent filed they are ok with it in some aspects. When the invest is complete Im filing. The standard statement is you should file to avoid penatilites yada yah. Also I didnt even get 1099's from them for some years. So I have to go off my bankstatments. On my 08 1099 its missing half of the year. But I deposited them so thats an issue for them under reporting and not reporting. But as for me. I get the feeling im ok. An accountant I know says not filling will only add penilties and most of those can be cut down to pennies and come off any returns I expect. Sounds good to me.Lets say your an employee. That means taxes should have been taken out. But you used your truck, your tools etc. All these are deductions so you come out more ahead. Example;Take your returns and look at them. Download a free trial of taxsoftware. Google how much taxes come out with your exemtions and you will see a very large return. So, you can file a amended tax return for up to 3 years. Milage, tools, expenices you paid out of pocket for work related is a vaild deductions. So dont worry guys.
This is CABL.com posting #315533. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbufp
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by bushmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Knight Enterprises Every location bushmaster 10/15/2010 8:14:05 PM
Re: Knight Enterprises Every location cbleman1 10/15/2010 7:31:43 PM