Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what is fulfillment work ??

That's easy.......For example....I was a retailer for both dish companies back about 10 years ago..For DTV I was paid $295-$365 rate for one receiver.The was also a little co-op money where they would help with advertising....Out of that , I had to pay an installer..I paid my installers $50/$25 and furnished their drop material. The receivers, wow , they were an amazing $1.99 each, sometimes as high as $5.99...Most jobs were singles and duals only. For DISH, it took a little more up front money as I would have to pay full retail for my receivers and wait to get compensated for the activation, install and reimbursed for the receiver..The money was a little better on the DISH side but it took a little more upfront. When bounties were going on between satellite companies, the money was astonishing, on top of the activation you would get $50-$75 bounties. Most fulfillment companies pay way better than HSP's and there is no stock that ghostly vanishes after you installed into a customer's home.Be prepared, most fulfillment companies run on your money and it can take 30 days or more to turn invoices.....A normal rate from DSI, Perfect10, Echo Net, Installs inc...now this was ten years ago, was around $125-$45/$65...the second receiver paid from $45 to $65 depending on who gave you the work order...I have been out of the dealeer loop for about 6 years and now those rates have changed, maybe someone else can bring us up to date...
This is CABL.com posting #314734. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt2w
Posted in reply to: Re: what is fulfillment work ?? by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: what is fulfillment work ?? EshoreJoe 10/2/2010 11:35:59 AM