Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

You really can't see that he is NOT doing what every pres has done or the impact of his actions. I don't need to debate it anymore. You are missing the point and an obvious Obama supporter. Only the future will show how bad what he is doing is. It isn't the fact that other presidents did it, it is the enormous level he is doing it. There is only ONE way to get all this money back. From you and me. We get no life other than what they tell us we get. Because they will take all of our money. The big companies lose money? Are you kidding me? Who is it that he helped? The big companies. Most of us just said let them fail because someone else would have been there to take up the slack. You miss the whole point. You miss what happened in the stimulus as well. It didn't all go to the people, not by a long shot. There is money that no one knows where it is or where it went. They are not saying. But you and I are paying for it. Do you think you would pay for a car without seeing it? That is what just happened. We got a tire. Where is the rest of the car? Same with health care. "we have to pass it before we know what is in it." ??????????????? WTF??? Would you buy a car before you saw it? Oh well keep thinking the way you do. It makes you happy. I have shown you way more proof than you have shown me. You have come with opinion. I have shown proof and you say I need more. LOL LMAO.
This is CABL.com posting #308275. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsml
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama annubiss 7/27/2010 12:50:13 AM