Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

Actually you said it right. YOuwont know how bad it will be in the future.  All I am am saying is to stop blamng Obama for the current crisis and see what happens then blame the man. 
As far as the syimulus goes, many people complain but Obama did give the common person some of the money so youknow where that went.
We do not know where some of the stimulus money went.  But I know that AIG and the car manufactuers got a whole lot of it. They both double dipped while we only got one payment and were expected to mae it.  

In history when have we ever known where all the money went under any president.  I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear from them.  So stating all this stuff about we do not know where the money is, but many people do not know that the Bushes started all this. As you probably well know that a pres policies do not take effect for 3 to 4 yrs after they are gone.  Am I wrong. 

I am an Obama suppoter because he not doing what Bush did give the money and tax breaks to the rich and gave us nothing. I just want people to stop blamming the guy for policies he is trying to change.  Yes change that we wont feel it until 3 to 4 yrs down the line. Do I think hes right, I do not know but I have to wait until his policies take effect to make ny judgement unlike many rep who are mad because they lost the election.
This is CABL.com posting #308303. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsmN
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message