Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

Because you leep talking about Pres Obama spending money and raising taxes.  You have to do what the times call for.  The economy has not been this bad in my lifetime so I can understand why Obama does what he does. I am of the thought that gov do not help the the common man but figure out strategies to keep us from reaching the money class they are in.  You just have to come harder with you proof because all that you say my grandparents said the same thing. So to ne Pres Obama is doing what all the rest of the pres have done; spend money.

Also It was just reported that the admin gave Pakistan 1 billion dollars.  I am definately in support of the troops but if we had not gone there in the first place. there would many soldiers alive and we could keep that money. 

So all the people who complain about the stimulus; a measly 300 dollars to the American people lump this decisiion with the bailout.  I am glad he did it because the big companies need to see what its like to make a decision and lose money.  To me thats two different situations one helps the regular people the other helps big biz not take a hit when they needed a cold splash of realty.
This is CABL.com posting #308258. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsl4
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama sab3r 7/26/2010 8:52:55 PM