Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

No he isn't the first to tax. He is the first to spend this much. he is the first to want to tax this much. By far. By more than all of them combined. Jan 1st isn't the first of the tax hikes. Oh sure libs will say they are just tax cuts that are expiring. But the fact is that taxes are going up across the board, in every tax bracket. Did you know they are putting in a 55% death tax? 55 PERCENT. MORE THAN HALF of what has already been taxed, when a relative dies and leaves it to you, they want more than half of it.

He is the first to be so radical in his agenda, which is to socialize this country. Obama wasn't 'left' to fix anything.....he ran for office for power. He ran on an agenda that has done nothing but change our lives, for the worst. He isn't going to fix anything either because that isn't what he wants. He wants the citizens of this country dependent on the government and not to be self sufficient. That is what a marxist does. And then comes the communism. There are and have been active communists in this country for decades. They are more open than ever. Some of the people Obama has surrounded himself with are communists, Van Jones and Mark Lloyd to name just a couple.

The alternative economy? What is that? It is government. I do mind because we were not suppose to be a government ruled nation. We were suppose to be ruled by the people not the other way around. Now people in the government forgot they work for us and rule us. They are headed towards an Oligarchy form of government which leads to Authoritarian and then Dictatorship. Seen what has happened in Venezuela? Chavez has silenced any opposition radio or tv by taking it over. He has taken over private industries. He has made it so he cannot lose the fake elections. They use to be one of the most prosperous nations in the world. Slowly but surely they have gone the dictator route and their people have lost freedoms.

'if you are a millionaire...........' well only the democrat millionaires don't mind paying more taxes because if I have 10 million dollars and have to give up 4 I still have 6 million. Not going to the poor house. If I have 100,000 dollars and have to give up 40, I only have 60 and that means I may have to have my kids share rooms. Not quite the standard I may have wanted. But if I have 50,000 and have to give up 20,000, well now we are talking about something different. That doesn't include the taxes on energy they want. The taxes on selling your house they want. They want a sales tax for buying a house. Do you know how much that is? They want taxes for profit you make off of the house you just sold that the buyer just paid sales tax on. And on and on.

And as far as millionaires not paying their fair share........my uncle was a millionaire and he paid 50 percent in taxes. How much should they have to pay for their hard earned money? The latest data show that a big portion of the federal income tax burden is shoul­dered by a small group of the very richest Americans. The wealthiest 1 percent of the population earn 19 per­cent of the income but pay 37 percent of the income tax. The top 10 percent pay 68 percent of the tab. Meanwhile, the bottom 50 percent—those below the median income level—now earn 13 percent of the income but pay just 3 percent of the taxes. These are proportions of the income tax alone and don’t include payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare. I could go on for hours but what is the use?

This is CABL.com posting #308199. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsk7
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama annubiss 7/26/2010 1:33:23 PM