Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable company pays 25 period for hand dug drop

lets put this in perspective, you started this thread because you feel you're getting rates pulled that you previously were able to code for, right? in my judgement that would be griping - i guess i could be wrong in my judgement of that however. if you weren't griping, my apologies for assuming as much.doesnt really matter to me either way, annubis, because i do construction and only do install work when construction isn't availabe. i was just stating that there are MSOs (and primes) that pay much less than $25/drop. ya take the good with the bad in this biz. lately for installs there doesnt seem to be much good esp. on pay rates.

just a side note,  if it takes someone 2 hours to do a drop bury they are doing something wrong to start with.

also the diff between drop and hardline is burial depths. the max ive ever heard for drops is 18 inches, where hardline is supposed to be 36 inches, but usually only  gets done at a minnimum of 24 inches.
This is CABL.com posting #306710. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrW6
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable company pays 25 period for hand dug drop by annubiss
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cable company pays 25 period for hand dug drop SpeedLasher 7/1/2010 3:35:18 PM