Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I've Had Enough . Fuck em

The can bring in as many primes as they wont.  It will not work if the dumbass techs dont work for nothing.  As far as you choosing to make 50 or 60 grand a year over 70, I would love to know where i would take any one.  Currently in the comcast system of atlanta most guys are averaging 24,000 a year before gas and taxes.  And again Wizo I would like to add They CONTINUE TO BEND OVER.  The Mso and primes can only pull the bull they pull because the techs allow it.  I will post the actual pay sheet so you can see it .  WF 13.50  reco 15.50  A/O 2.42  MTA 14.99 HSI 10.48  MTA&HSI 19.99

you tell me how the hell you make 50, 60 or 70 grand a year with those prices.  most of the guys at da tech are making around 300$ a week and still paying for their own gas.  I call it stupidity.  Could also be ignorance.  Just pick one.  Cable techs now a days are bending over and hiking their skirts by them damnselves.  No one is making them do a damn thing.  The TECHS HAVE ALL THE POWER, THEY JUST WILL NOT COME TOGETHER USE IT.
This is CABL.com posting #306641. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrVZ
Posted in reply to: Re: I've Had Enough . Fuck em by wizo6812
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I've Had Enough . Fuck em wizo6812 7/1/2010 2:25:25 PM
Re: I've Had Enough . Fuck em bushmaster 6/30/2010 12:04:14 AM