Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in

I'm with you on that one! I just told my dispatcher they can all go fuck themselves too! They wanted me to do a single room install for 75 bucks, only problem is, the job was on an island 70 miles off the coast and it was gonna run me 175 for a ferry to take my van, 18 more for me, and i had close to a 3 hr ride to the ferry landing! 2 1/2 hr ferry ride each way, another 2 hr travel time from ferry to cx home and back, 1 hr on job, and waiting for return ferry plus gas I'm out of pocket on this one over 300 easy, but I still have the 75 from the install to look forward too in about a month! 16 hrs for a single room, 75 bucks! When I told them about this I was kind of suprized to hear, That's your problem!
That was my breaking point! I'm done, done, done, done, done! I will not hang another sat and run wire again! This industry has got the same mentality, get it installed and activated, get paid, and fuck the person who did the job out of as much as you can! Fuck them all!
This is CABL.com posting #306432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrSC
Posted in reply to: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in fro by stevenlc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in wbinstalls 6/27/2010 11:49:44 AM