Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in

pay to work thats what they want  you to do    dish's   wants all jobs  brung  up  to standard ...   they  qc  / sc  /upgrades  / rec swaps  ect....

all  black rg6    in the ground   must  be   changed   to  orange ....     had   a 40.00  rec  swap  drove   50 miles    gas $$$    spend    45 min there  swapping out  322 to  625 dvr .showing  cx   how  to use the dvr ...time$$$   now  this  is  just  a rec   swap      .first  dvr  go's  bad   same  day   ...had  to take another  back  next  day ...     free  of  charge $$$    more  cost  to me..  no cost to  dish  or  prime    ....let  tech  eat  the  cost .. to  replace  the   sorry crap!!!!!!!....sorry  ass     hard drives  .... ....job  got  qced    3  days  latter    ....qced  on  rec swap   lmfao..   job  was installed   over  5 years  ago   they  fail it    wanted  me  to  replace  the  black  rg6   80 ft trench  now   with  new  orange $$$..   ......and  reroute   wires        .....and  all of this  is  at  my  cost ....f  them   if  they  want  to pay for it no problem  ...im not  going  to pay  to bring  there  shit  up  to standard...........sorry   guys   i  don't  post  much    but  this  is  bullshit....

This is CABL.com posting #306479. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrTn
Posted in reply to: Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in by maxxpayne
There are 0 replies to this message