Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: will this happen

Fox is an entertainment company. Well the Fox "network" is. But the news isn't. Except for the commentary, they cover the news very well. So you show me how the 'news' portion lies and not the commentary of Hannity or any one like that. Because you won't be able to do that. And when they do want to comment on the news part of the show they always have both sides to have their say. And the right isn't always looking good. But at least they show it.

Oil companies most certainly cannot drill where they want. If they could they wouldn't be out to sea. Try ANWR fo ronly one. Only one. Go ahead and give me your reasons why they can't drill there and I will tell you the truth. Yes there are places where the cost is prohibitive in the U.S. but soooo many others that are closed by the left politicians and environmentalists that are not too costly. Now you tell me why and I will tell you why not. I will also let you know how it has helped the wildlife in Alaska and how they can contain so much better any spill. It is on land for one.
This is CABL.com posting #304983. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrvf
Posted in reply to: Re: will this happen by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: will this happen dlightning 6/8/2010 12:01:15 AM