Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: remember the thread about salt?

Apparently many of you don't care that the gov is exercising more and more control over you and your children. Maybe you need a parent to run your lives now that you haven't grown up. I have. I don't need nor want someone telling me how to run my life or my childrens' in a public environment that I help pay for as long as it doesn't hurt someone else's child. It is public.

Candy isn't evil. Cigarettes are. It isn't the gov's child nor their choice nor some liberals choice to tell me or anyone else what to send my child so school with to eat. If the school doesn't want to make it available fine, but punishment????

A child can talk to a teacher anyway he wants and get away with it but if he eats candy he is punished? That might happen in a private school and you can pay for that. Not in a public one. Oh don't waste your time.......you won't be changing my mind on how to raise my child healthy. I do. I also know a piece of candy won't hurt them. I also know too much will. Punishment is stupid for this and you won't be changing my mind about that either.
This is CABL.com posting #302755. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqVj
Posted in reply to: Re: remember the thread about salt? by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: remember the thread about salt? cablegyswfla 5/13/2010 8:13:56 PM
Re: remember the thread about salt? drifterdawg 5/13/2010 6:33:16 PM